Campaign For National Tiger Sanctuary

Running a Google Adwords campaign for the National Tiger Sanctuary has proven to be effective and gives a good example of how to manage a campaign.  I have been able to really get some good hands-on experience with Adwords while doing this project.  The tiger I chose to create a campaign for is Tigger.  The landing page for my ad is the biography of Tigger the albino tiger.

When creating this ad I thought about what might grab people's attention when searching for tigers or tiger-related topics.  Using the word albino proved to be very successful as I have registered a fairly generous amount of clicks.  Also, with the help of Keyword Planner tool, I was able to find more related keywords that help create more traffic to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment