Update on Adwords Account

As I mentioned in an earlier blog post, I created an Adwords account in order to help advertise the CASA Curriculum marketing website.  The budget for the account was set at $25 so I needed to optimize my ads accordingly in order to get the most clicks I could.  The campaign started off slow but then once I looked into keywords and how to optimize them, I started seeing results almost immediately.

Coordinating your display ads with your keywords is a very important step when running an Adwords campaign.  If your ads and keywords don't match up or are to broad or specific, you won't see as much success as you should.  Google Adwords has a Keyword Planner tool to help you out when deciding what keywords to use for each ad group that you have.  After playing around the the planner tool, I was able to optimize my campaign and managed to acquire a decent amount of clicks in a short period of time considering my budget was only $25.  Adwords is a great method of advertising and I believe that if your company has a website, then you should 100% be using Google Adwords.


No comments:

Post a Comment